Monday, October 31, 2011

Monday Dennis Visit

I had a very nice day today because my friend Dennis visited and took me to Bloomingdales, I have had an obsession to get a new pair of Pajama's and a new bathrobe to wear in the Hospital next week. I was so afraid that I was going to be signed into the Operation without a respectable set of PJ's. So I had a big day out, my second in 10 days! I did start to fatigue pretty badly, but he took me to Panera Breads for a bowl of soup and a sandwich (Chicken Almond) which hit the spot nicely. He just dropped me off and I'm not feeling too good. I can feel that I am getting sicker, i have my "tell-tale" hints that involve my sense of smell and the color of my pee :(. But what can ya do, today I need to gather some films and slides to take to Sloan. I have a lot to do, more updates later

....But I do have the Pajamas!!!!

No comments: