Monday, October 31, 2011

Up Early Determined to have good day! Happy Halloween

So yesterday, my vision of getting things done crashed and burned despite my determination! I had really low  energy pretty much from the get-go then things got steadily worse. It was a super bright sunny fall day, nice and brisk temp. Had a nice visit from Wayne who looked very well rested and tanned after a few days off in North Carolina. He brought me the New York Times.

I couldn't even read more that a few section headines- Ended up spending the whole day moaning and groaning with Abdominal pain and Nasea- I slept a great deal during the day and had a little bit to eat but by 7pm i was crawling back to bed. Then I had a violent hour with my body acting up and eventually slept.

So Today I feel like i was beat up but my head is in a good place, I'm up and at 'em! Got some food down, having Coffee and doing banking and jotting down this update:)

A Big Thank You to Danielle for making me that delicious food, the Chix Soup and the Mac & Cheese have been so good for my belly and my soul!!

No comments: