Sunday, October 30, 2011

Sunday a.m. -Post Nor'easter

i live in a beautiful place - i slept fairly well with toasty warm clean bleached white sheets :) - DAMN :)) happy

Took Bradley for a quick wee-wee on the beach, it's Sunday morning, the morning after that Nor'easter, the beach has been completely reshaped and refinished from the pounding winds, surf & rain. It's very exciting, like I am in different place. Mid afternoon yesterday I found Mary, Brad and Pete, staring out a second story window, hypnotized or frozen, I pushed to the window to see what they were looking at. I could not believe what i was seeing, It was frightening as hell you could not see any beach, just waved that looked liked they were 30 feet tall! And it was all in glorious Black & White. Amazing!

It's too bad that my body doesn't feel like a new place today, lol more like the storm kicked it around some more and didn't leave the nice smooth rippled sand. Oh Well. I'm sure I will get some nice moments of relief during the day

No comments: