Thursday, April 5, 2012

Hold The Chemo

I was not excited to be restarting the Chemo, so when i received a call 2 days before my start date telling me to hold off on starting with the oral Chemo, because it was taking an unusual amount of time to get the pathology reports from the Liver Cancer back..... I wasn't too disappointed.

Then on the day I was supposed to start I got another call from the Oncologists office telling me not to take the drugs and please come see Her on the next day.

I was surprised when i met with the Dr and she informed me that she was optimistic because the type of cells they found in the liver were a non aggressive type and they feel I can be a candidate for the operation again.! !

Wow- I was then scheduled to meet up again with the surgeon on Tuesday.

I was excited to again feel I had a chance to get rid of the tumor, and a bit scared again at the thought of that big operation.

No comments: