Sunday, April 8, 2012

Ready for Surgery 'One mo time

I developed a weird ailment where I would feel light headed and as if I was about to faint, it ended up pretty bad and I was admitted to Memorial Hospital- While in there they did all the tests for the Whipple operation, along with brain scans etc. I have to say it was a very good experience, the nurses and the staff there were remarkable, the whole place was drama free, and the food wasn't too bad either!

So i got out after 4 days, with some changes to my medicines, and I feel much better.

Now on Easter Sunday I am entering the week before my surgery, I am tentatively scheduled for April the 16th.

This week I have many Dr Appointments in order to getting clearance from the Cardiologist, Neurologist, Oncologist and Surgeon.

I also will have Acupuncture, Meditation, and Massage treatments. And most importantly I will try to relax and be strong and do somethings thst make me happy, like today being in Provincetown, and then maybe getting to the park etc.

I will be ready come next Monday! :)

Love to everyone!!

2 comments:

Dad said...

What a great way to communicate with the ones who love you! It is almost as good as seeing you face to face. You're a strong man in many ways Johnson, in ways that surpass your physical strength! Go get 'em Johnson!

dennmann said...

This is a great way to reach and teach the world lesson to learn are even more powerful when they become lessons to teach. May you continue to be in the presents of white light and pure love