Thursday, April 5, 2012

Post Surgery Plan

So I had to get used to the idea that Surgery was not an option.

Peter Griffin- I call my Tumor Peter Griffin based upon the Family Guy character. I named him almost immediately upon his discovery. My association was that he (the Tumor) was a dopey middle aged guy of very limited intelligence taking up space in my life.

Now my chance to get him outta my belly was gone? Shit!

But the battle goes on! The next meetings were with the encologist, who laid out a Chemotherapy plan that would start right away. She explained in her compassionate way about the cells that were found in the liver and that they were analyzing them.

5 days till chemo-starts up again......oh Joy! How the hell can Peter Griffin be playing such a strong hand??

Well 5 days of trying to feel strong again!!

No comments: